Saturday 3 April 2010

Good progress

As promised I have extended just about every category on the website. I didn't realise how many paranormal investigation teams there are out there - there may even be millions! (well maybe thousands anyway).
I have found loads in the good old UK and USA, but I am really struggling to find them in other english speaking countries. I only say that they must be in English because I can't give a link to a website if I can't read what it is about (my French is appalling and my German virtually non-existant) and I can't afford the services of a translator!
I have only found ONE investigation team in New Zealand - ONE, surely there must be more? Australia and Canada aren't doing much better either.
If anyone knows any teams who aren't appearing on my fledgling little list then please feel free to suggest them to me.
Enjoy the rest of Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Paranormal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory