Thursday 1 March 2012

Another Haunted Pub Closes

I know that this is the second post about closing down pubs, but it's something that is dear to my heart. The good old local is something that is at the heart of our way of life. Not only that, they keep great old historic buildings in use and good repair, plus they give us ghost hunters great venues to explore.

The next "victim" I am discussing is The Seven Stars in Knowl Hill. The 400 year old pub is reportedly (maybe it already has) being boarded up today - 1st March. The pub is home to a reported 4 different ghosts. A horseman dressed in black (the article doesn't mention whether he is on a horse or on foot); a headless woman, a phantom hound and a woman wearing a bonnet. I do hope it is reopened as a pub again soon, though I am not holding my breath on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Paranormal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory