Saturday 26 February 2011

Poltergeist Activity - a university boffin's take on it.

As I was merrily ambling off along paths whilst Googling the paranormal I accidentally tripped over a piece on poltergeist activity. I followed a link to Cornell University Library website and found an entry there. 75% of it went straight over my head. I hadn't got a clue, but one intriguing sentence at the end of the entry made me sit up and think. Are scientists really coming round to believing paranormal stuff?
Here's the bit of the entry I mean "Arguments based on Prigogine' nonequilibrium thermodynamics are proposed, which show how transformations in brain of some pubescent childs or young womans might be the cause of these effects."

Wow, seems they ARE thinking along those lines! - here's the link to the page in question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Paranormal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory