Friday 15 July 2011

And some fell by the wayside

As a good housekeeper I decided to check that all the links on my investigators page http://www.ghost-investigators.co.uk/investigators.html were still all active. I don't know about you, but I hate it when you visit a site and half the links are long since dead. I found it a depressing exercise. When it came to the USA sites it was as if a plague had swept through the place. I dropped around 12 links that were either dead or "domain for sale" pages.

The depressing part is that I now have gaps where there are no investigators in certain states - I HATE GAPS!!!

I found a couple of links in the UK investigators section, but the rest all seemed healthy and thriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Paranormal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory