Thursday 15 September 2011

Why is it always Jesus?

Whilst trawling through the weirder sections of the internet (all in the name of research of course) I stumbled across another visit by the almighty on someones property. This time it was a tea towel. To me it just looked like a brown stain. I think she should change her detergent to another brand. After examining the photograph for an insane amount of time (about 15 seconds) I concluded that it looked more like Orville, the fluorescent green duck and friend of ventriloquist Keith Harris. This led me to thinking. Why is it that when something resembling a face appears on something do they always think Jesus (or whatever deity suits their particular religion). No one alive has ever seen these deities, and there is obviously no photographic evidence to compare these stains to so we can say "yep - that's him alright!". One face that appeared on a piece of toast I saw a picture of recently looked more like Bette Midler in my opinion. LOOSEN UP EVERYONE!!!!. I am sure if Jesus or Buddha or whoever wanted to talk to you they would find a better medium of communication than bread products and towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Paranormal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory