Tuesday 20 March 2012

What would you do if you had a poltergeist?

If you had a poltergeist (and no....this isn't an admission by me that I believe such things exist) what would you do? By this I mean would you:
1) Contact the church or your local paranormal investigation team?
2) Would you do nothing at all and hope it all goes away?
3) Would you keep completely quiet about it for fear of sounding a bit daft?
4) Would you go to the nearest newspaper and tell them your story?

It's the last question that I am really wanting to learn more about. If you had a poltergeist that is making your life a misery, and that of your family, what good does going to the papers about it do? In essense, as soon as I see media coverage of some allegedly haunted house I do end up wondering if it is a cry for help...or just a cry for attention?

Now a haunted hotel or pub, that's good free advertising. Call me a cynic if you like, but I don't believe something just because it is in print :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Paranormal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory