Thursday 5 November 2009

Spooky stuff on TV

After getting Sky TV some years ago I found (to my joy) that there were programmes on ghosts and the paranormal. I watched all the Ghost Hunters programmes over and over. Not the TAPS thing, the British ones that were single episodes for each story. I have them all on DVD now.
After that "Most Haunted" came on TV on Living and I was hooked (well both me and the missus actually) - we were avid fans and waited with anticipation for each episode.
It seems now there's a glut of all things paranormal and ghostly. We have become almost de-sensitised. It takes more to impress us these days!
At one time we used to get excited if they recorded knocks and bumps - now we take it as standard fayre.
Speaking personally, this de-sensitisation has actually helped to keep my sceptical side healthy. Although I believe in the existence of ghosts (whatever they may be) I am still unsure as to if they exist as more than just images that are replayed when conditions are right. The fact that some entities seem to interract with the living would suggest that they do exist as free thinking entities - now THERE'S the journey. Investigating the possibility that it may be true.
I will share my thoughts, feelings and journey so far on this blog. Feel free to send me your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Paranormal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory